Keesler Federal’s MasterCard® Platinum Debit Card offers benefits that many other debit cards don’t … It features value-added perks such as emergency roadside assistance, extended warranties on most items bought with the card and more. The debit card is the easy way to make purchases in person, by phone or online.
Learn more about Debit Card Benefits.
Please click here to obtain your MasterCard SecureCode.
- No monthly fee for your Debit Card
- Can be used worldwide anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Doubles as an ATM card with worldwide ATM access
- Easy to make purchases by phone or online
- Get cash back whenever you use your Debit Card in a point-of-sale transaction.
- Be sure to observe basic ATM safety tips when you use your Debit Card as an ATM card.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you must use an ATM after dark, choose a well-lighted and busy location and take someone with you so you won't be alone.
- Have your card and all materials ready before you get to the ATM.
- Follow the ATM instructions carefully, especially at unfamiliar ATMs.
- Stand directly in front of ATM to ensure privacy during your transaction.
- Don't count your cash at the ATM. Take your cash, card and receipt and leave.
- At drive-up ATMs, keep your doors locked and your engine running.
- If you become suspicious for any reason while using the machine, either press the "Cancel" button and leave or, in the case of emergency, press the "911" button located on most U.S. Keesler Federal Credit Union ATMs.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number or PIN separate from your Debit/ATM card. Don't write it down on your card or keep it in your wallet.
- Never give any information about your card or account to strangers or over the phone unless you initiate the call.
- If you are followed after using an ATM, go to a nearby police station. Otherwise go to a heavily populated, well-lighted area and call the police immediately.
- Report all ATM related crimes to local police and your financial institution.
ATM Safety Tips
When using a Debit/ATM Card please observe the following safety tips:
Do you need to activate your Debit card?
- Card Activation - (800) 411-6390
- Outside the US and Canada - (206) 352-3477 - Collect
- Card Activation Website - www.activatemycards.com
Forgot Your Pin or need a New PIN?
- Click here to enroll in the SMS Guardian System
- Enter a valid card number followed by the enrollment authentication criteria for the card
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Setup a "Do Not Disturb" window in the Preferences/View Preferences tab
- To enroll a device, go to the Device/Create Device tab (Note: up to two devices can be added per card)
- Enter the 10 digit mobile device number and click "Submit"
- Send the required message provided on the screen to 27576
- The message you receive will include instructions on how to reply if the transaction was unauthorized
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $100
- 6 or more transactions in 24 hours
- Card not present transactions
- Out of state transactions
- Declined authorizations
Debit Card Network
We offer 35 convenient locations along the Mississippi Gulf Coast and in the United Kingdom through seven networks. Visit our ATM Network Locator .
- Credit Union 24 (We do not participate in CU HERE Select)
- Armed Forces Financial Network
- The Exchange
The Money Pass and Credit Union 24 are surcharge-free networks, however, the $1.00 ATM network fee will still apply.
Avoid surcharge fees by asking for “cash back” when using your Debit or ATM card at point of sale terminals at many merchants.
Daily ATM Withdrawal Limits:
- $500 in the US
- $600 in the UK