FirstStep Share Certificates
A Share Certificate works much like a CD (Certificate of Deposit) that you would invest in at a bank. Whether you’re a new parent, newlywed, right out of college or simply looking for other savings options, the FirstStep is a great place to begin or enhance your savings portfolio.
- Minimum $25 deposit to open
- One year term
- Add to account at any time with minimum $10 deposit
- Earns higher dividends than regular share savings
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
For more information or to open your FirstStep Share Certificate, visit any Keesler Federal branch or call 1-888-KEESLER(533-7537) .