A Share Certificate works much like a CD (Certificate of Deposit) that you would invest in at a bank. Share Certificates offer higher dividend rates with a variety of terms.
- Terms range from 90 days to 5 years
- $1000 minimum balance
- Ten-day grace period renewal at maturity
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Bump Rate Share Certificates - “Bump-Up” the rate once during the duration of the certificate. Available in both 3-year Regular and IRA share certificates.
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
For more information, visit any KFCU branch or call 1-888-KEESLER(533-7537) .