The Swap-n-Shop offers Keesler Federal members a convenient, free way to sell items and find great bargains. See the latest copy of Swap-n-Shop here online or pick up a copy in any US branch lobby.
Please review the Swap-n-Shop ad guidelines below. Ads that don’t meet these guidelines may not be published.
- Submit a separate ad form for different ad types. In order to allow enough space for all members’ advertisements, only the first 3 ads submitted per person, per section will be included in any single edition.
- Ad placement is available for Keesler Federal Credit Union Members only.
- No commercial or business ads will be accepted.
- Keesler Federal reserves the right to edit clarity and propriety.
- Keesler Federal reserves the right to refuse any submission due to content.
- Your telephone number must be entered in the area indicated or the ad will not be printed. Ads are limited to 2 phone numbers per ad.
- Keesler Federal is not responsible for typographical errors.
- By direction of Keesler AFB Command, we will not knowingly publish any duty phone numbers.
- Swap-n-Shop is not published in our overseas offices - entries from the local area only, please.
- Ads are limited to 30 words.
The ad will be published in the next issue based on space availability. Ads submitted Monday-Sunday, typically run in the next Friday's issue. Ads run for one week. You may submit your ad the following week if you would like it to run again.
By accessing the Keesler Federal Credit Union on-line Swap-n-Shop submit form, I certify that the item(s) described in the ad are my personal property and that I have read and understand the rules regarding this ad form completely. All housing advertisements for rent or sale which I may place in the Swap-n-Shop shall be made available to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, physical handicap or family status to an individual or group of individuals.