Cool Ca$h Cards
Parents, here’s a prepaid card that can be a money management tool for your child, ages 13 - 23. It’ s not a credit card, so your child won’t use it and get into debt. It’s not a debit card attached to a checking account your child may not be ready to manage. It is a reloadable, prepaid Visa card personalized with your child’s name. Parents control the amount of cash coming in and know how much is being spent and when.
- Easy to open – Simply go to this link below to learn how to open you CoolCa$h card.
- Easy to manage – Simply go sign in at the link below to make deposits to your child’s CoolCa$h card or get the card’s balance.
- Order more than one personalized card – You can open a CoolCa$h card for each of your children. It’s a great way to give them allowance.
- ATM access to cash – Using the PIN provided, your child can use CoolCa$h to withdraw money at any Visa/Plus ATM.
- Reload flexibility – Add money to your child’s CoolCa$h card (or reload) online or by phone 24 hours a day. You can also load money on the card at any Keesler Federal branch office.
- Zero liability – Offers protection from fraudulent use of a lost or stolen card.