Do you have a financial plan in place?
In our hectic and busy lives, it’s vital that we have a solid handle on our finances. That requires a good financial plan. Because everyone’s situation is different, there is no “one size fits all” plan. Fortunately, the elemental basics of developing a financial plan, regardless of your age or income, applies to most of us. With a sound financial plan in place, you can better prioritize your goals and develop a clear path to achieving them.
You’re Invited to a No-Cost Financial Planning Workshop.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to set realistic goals for your financial future
- How to establish a budget that clearly defines income sources and expenses
- How to create an emergency fund for unexpected expenses
- What insurance products can best protect you and your assets from being at risk
- How to understand credit and finding ways to use it to your advantage
- How to understand income tax considerations, especially when investing for the future
- How to develop a plan for retirement and understanding the risks involved
- The basics of estate planning tools such as wills and trusts
Keesler Financial Group Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.