Do you have a financial plan in place?
In our hectic and busy lives, it’s vital that we have a solid handle on our finances. That requires a good financial plan. Because everyone’s situation is different, there is no “one size fits all” plan. Fortunately, the elemental basics of developing a financial plan, regardless of your age or income, applies to most of us. With a sound financial plan in place, you can better prioritize your goals and develop a clear path to achieving them.
You’re Invited to a No-Cost Financial Planning Workshop.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to set realistic goals for your financial future
- How to establish a budget that clearly defines income sources and expenses
- How to create an emergency fund for unexpected expenses
- What insurance products can best protect you and your assets from being at risk
- How to understand credit and finding ways to use it to your advantage
- How to understand income tax considerations, especially when investing for the future
- How to develop a plan for retirement and understanding the risks involved
- The basics of estate planning tools such as wills and trusts
- Biloxi Pass Road Branch: November 21, 6pm-7pm, Map Link
Keesler Financial Group Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.