OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
The Keesler Federal Credit Union Flashback Friday Trivia Contest is open to legal United States residents eighteen years of age or older. For 6 consecutive weeks, 1 contestant will be randomly drawn as a winner who correctly answers the trivia question in the comments section of our Flashback Friday Trivia Contest post on Facebook between the following entry dates:
- 1st Entry Period: August 5 at 3 pm CT – August 10 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on August 12.
- 2nd Entry Period: August 12 at 3 pm CT – August 17 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on August 19.
- 3rd Entry Period: August 19 at 3 pm CT – August 23 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on August 26.
- 4th Entry Period: August 26 at 3 pm CT – August 31 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on September 2.
- 5th Entry Period: September 2 at 3 pm CT – September 7 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on September 9.
- 6th Entry Period: September 9 at 3 pm CT – September 14 at 3 pm CT. Winner Notification and Announcement by 3 pm on September 16.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Facebook is not affiliated with this contest.
The contest is offered between August 5, 2022 and September 14, 2022 or until the credit union discontinues it.
HOW TO ENTER
Contestants can enter by correctly answering the trivia question in the comments section of our Flashback Friday Trivia Contest Facebook post. Contest is open to members and non-members. Keesler Federal employees, officials, and immediate family are not eligible to participate in the contest. Limit 1 win per contestant.
There will be a total of 6 randomly selected winners (1 per week), and each will receive 1 $75 gift card.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
Winners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held the following Wednesday after an entry period starts. Winners will be notified by Messenger by the following Friday after an entry period ends.
By entering and/or accepting Prizes, entrants, participants, and winners agree to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Keesler Federal Credit Union which shall be final. Participants agree that Keesler Federal is not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (2) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (3) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (4) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (5) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to release and hold Keesler Federal and the employees, officers, directors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein.
Keesler Federal Credit Union, 2602 Pass Road, Biloxi, MS 39531