Free4all Checking is a free, no-strings attached checking account.
Here are a few highlights of your benefits:
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited debit card transactions with no per-transaction charges
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- One Overdraft Privilege or NSF fee (Oops!) refund per quarter for members 18-25 years old
Other Optional benefits:
- Kasasa Protect® – a defense against ID theft and other online attacks with monitoring and alerts. Get protected for only $7.99 per month for all Kasasa® checking account holders and $10.99 per month other checking account holders
- Ultimate Benefits – earn extra benefits such as travel and dining rewards and so much more. All for a low membership fee of $3.99 per month, charged to your Keesler Federal Credit Union checking account.
Get these free services with your Free4all Checking account
- Keesler Federal Everywhere: Access your accounts through a secure Internet connection 24/7
- Mobile Banking: Access to your Keesler Federal accounts through your smart phone. Our Android and IOS apps are available through the app stores
- Online Bill Pay: Pay your US bills online through your Keesler Federal Everywhere service
- TONI: Access your accounts through any touch-tone phone 24/7
- eStatements, eDocs and eChecks: Get your statements and other notices faster through Keesler Federal Everywhere and view front and back copies of cleared checks online
- eAlerts: Be notified within minutes of activity on your account by text message or email. Set up the alerts you wish to receive through Keesler Federal Everywhere
If you like extra perks, then Ultimate Benefits is for you. Features such as discounts on travel & rental cars, entertainment, consumer services and so much more are available upon enrollment. A Keesler Federal checking account is required.
Here’s a few highlights of your benefits:
- Cellular Care Coverage – $600 in coverage
- Travel Benefits – full-service travel, cash back benefits
- TicketXpress – discounts on entertainment, sporting events, movies & more
- Cash Back Rewards – from 3,000+ online merchants
- Health Savings – pharmacy, hearing, vision, dental
- Consumer Services – purchase protection, 90-day warranty
- Local Savings – hundreds of area merchants
- Pet Health Insurance – save up to 15% on premier medical and wellness plans for your pets
- SavingsXpress – Instant mobile savings at thousands of local merchants (available in Summer, 2020)
- And so much more…
All for a low membership fee of $3.99 per month, charged to your Keesler Federal Credit Union checking account.
Protect yourself from hackers and criminals who may steal your personal information and commit fraud in your name. Kasasa Protect® includes ALL of the following:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit reports
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
Kasasa Protect® Pricing
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa® checking account holders — $7.99 per month
- All other checking account holders — $10.99 per month
- Funds directly deducted from your checking every month — no credit card needed!
- No contract or time commitment necessary
To enroll in Kasasa Protect®, please complete the enrollment form and select Kasasa Protect® from the dropdown menu options. To register, you will need your subscriber number you received when you first signed up.
Kasasa Protect Disclosures
Optional Add On Service
Keesler Federal Credit Union offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution services through a separate, third party that can be added to your Kasasa or Free4All account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services (“opt-in”), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
“Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services” collectively includes the following comprehensive services (collectively “Services”):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer’s monthly credit scores from Experian.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers; phone numbers; email addresses; bank account and routing numbers; credit and debit cards; and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer’s Experian credit file. Credit monitoring occurs only on the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and does not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus; (d) Credit Freezes & Removals: Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only. Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID “CSID”, a part of Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. “Experian”. In order to receive your Kasasa Protect services, you must review and agree to the services’ terms and conditions, available at one of our branch locations or at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $10.99, or $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder. Kasasa Protect is available to a secondary accountholder listed on a joint account for an additional monthly fee of $5.00. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Keesler Federal Credit Union has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect’s services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our credit union or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing ACH authorization and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. (“Enrollment”). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date (“Enrollment Date”).
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. (“Verification”).
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verification, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Keesler Federal Credit Union, PO Box 7001, Biloxi, MS 39534. Verbal requests should be directed to 888-533-7587. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Keesler Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services’ monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over two consecutive months. Should Keesler Federal Credit Union cancel your Services, a cancellation notification email from Keesler Federal Credit Union will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or Keesler Federal Credit Union any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) Keesler Federal Credit Union Notice. Keesler Federal Credit Union shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. (3) Free credit monitoring services are available to every active credit consumer via www.freecreditscore.com. This free service provides electronic monitoring and notifies a consumer of changes to their credit file. Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only.
Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
Trademarks & Credits: Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.