Keesler Federal protects you with
With The Guardian alerts, be notified quickly by text message when certain transactions are authorized on your debit card, such as international transactions, transactions over $100 and more.
Once enrolled, text messages will be sent to each registered device for suspicious activity on your account.
- Click here to enroll in the SMS Guardian System
- Enter a valid card number followed by the enrollment authentication criteria for the card
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Setup a "Do Not Disturb" window in the Preferences/View Preferences tab
- To enroll a device, go to the Device/Create Device tab (Note: up to two devices can be added per card)
- Enter the 10 digit mobile device number and click "Submit"
- Send the required message provided on the screen to 27576
- The message you receive will include instructions on how to reply if the transaction was unauthorized
Once enrolled, text messages will be sent to each registered device for:
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $100
- 6 or more transactions in 24 hours
- Card not present transactions
- Out of state transactions
- Declined authorizations
For assistance with transaction text alerts, please contact Keesler Federal Credit Union's Loss Prevention Department at 1-888-533-7537 ext. 6200.
Remember, never give out your card number or personal pin number to anyone on the phone, through email or by text message.