Checking that doesn't charge, it puts you in charge.
Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
No Monthly Maintenance Fee
ATM Withdrawal Fee Refunds*
Free Digital Banking
If your checking doesn’t regularly reward you, you’re missing out.
Free Kasasa Cash Back® refunds your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*, with no monthly maintenance fee, ever. It also pays you for debit card purchases… just because.
Here are a few highlights of your benefits:
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases, up to $300 in total purchases1
- Up to $9 total cash back per monthly qualification cycle1
- Up to $25 in ATM withdrawal fee refunds (max $4.99 per transaction)*
When qualifications are not met, ATM withdrawal fees are not reimbursed.
- Kasasa Saver® – a FREE savings account that automatically grows with each dividend reward
- No minimum balance to earn our rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees — so your money stays with you
Other Optional benefits:
- Kasasa Protect® – a defense against ID theft and other online attacks with monitoring and alerts. Get protected for only $7.99 per month for all Kasasa® checking account holders and $10.99 per month other checking account holders
- Ultimate Benefits – earn extra benefits such as travel and dining rewards and so much more. All for a low membership fee of $3.99 per month, charged to your Keesler Federal Credit Union checking account.
Get cash back rewards for things you’re probably already doing!
To earn your rewards, enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction2
- At least 12 debit card purchases2
We understand life gets busy. If you don’t meet the qualifications one month, your account is still free and you can try again the following month.
- Not a Keesler Federal Member?
- Become a member today and open a Kasasa Cash Back Checking account.
- Existing Members
- Add Kasasa Cash Back Checking Here.
If you like extra perks, then Ultimate Benefits is for you. Features such as discounts on travel & rental cars, entertainment, consumer services and so much more are available upon enrollment. A Keesler Federal checking account is required.
Here’s a few highlights of your benefits:
- Cellular Care Coverage – $600 in coverage
- Travel Benefits – full-service travel, cash back benefits
- TicketXpress – discounts on entertainment, sporting events, movies & more
- Cash Back Rewards – from 3,000+ online merchants
- Health Savings – pharmacy, hearing, vision, dental
- Consumer Services – purchase protection, 90-day warranty
- Local Savings – hundreds of area merchants
- Pet Health Insurance – save up to 15% on premier medical and wellness plans for your pets
- SavingsXpress – Instant mobile savings at thousands of local merchants (available in Summer, 2020)
- And so much more…
All for a low membership fee of $3.99 per month, charged to your Keesler Federal Credit Union checking account.
Protect yourself from hackers and criminals who may steal your personal information and commit fraud in your name. Kasasa Protect® includes ALL of the following:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit reports
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
Kasasa Protect® Pricing
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa® checking account holders — $7.99 per month
- All other checking account holders — $10.99 per month
- Funds directly deducted from your checking every month — no credit card needed!
- No contract or time commitment necessary
To enroll in Kasasa Protect®, please complete the enrollment form and select Kasasa Protect® from the dropdown menu options. To register, you will need your subscriber number you received when you first signed up.
When Kasasa Cash Back® qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3.00% cash back on up to a total of $300 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $9.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
$25 minimum deposit
At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment instruction
At least 12 debit card transactions
*You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back® account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your Kasasa Cash Back® account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back® account on the first day following the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account’s rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means the current statement cycle.
Click here for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
“Statement Cycle” means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account.
Membership restrictions may apply.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
$25 minimum deposit is required to open the account.
Having at 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction are conditions of this account.
Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications.
Limit of 1 account(s) per social security number.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.
Kasasa Protect Disclosures
Optional Add On Service
Keesler Federal Credit Union offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection and breach resolution services through a separate, third party that can be added to your Kasasa or Free4All account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services (“opt-in”), (b) charges a separate monthly fee and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services
“Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services” collectively includes the following comprehensive services (collectively “Services”):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer’s monthly credit scores from Experian.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers; phone numbers; email addresses; bank account and routing numbers; credit and debit cards; and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email or text alert if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer’s Experian credit file. Credit monitoring occurs only on the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and does not monitor, compare or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus; (d) Credit Freezes & Removals: Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only. Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
(3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions
Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID “CSID”, a part of Experian Partner Solutions, Inc. “Experian”. In order to receive your Kasasa Protect services, you must review and agree to the services’ terms and conditions, available at one of our branch locations or at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $10.99, or $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder. Kasasa Protect is available to a secondary accountholder listed on a joint account for an additional monthly fee of $5.00. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Keesler Federal Credit Union has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect’s services, fees, providers and / or partners are variable and may change with proper notification from our credit union or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing ACH authorization and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. (“Enrollment”). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date (“Enrollment Date”).
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. (“Verification”).
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verification, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
(1) Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
(2) Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
(3) Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Keesler Federal Credit Union, PO Box 7001, Biloxi, MS 39534. Verbal requests should be directed to 888-533-7587. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Keesler Federal Credit Union reserves the right to cancel your Services if the Services’ monthly fees are not paid and properly fulfilled over two consecutive months. Should Keesler Federal Credit Union cancel your Services, a cancellation notification email from Keesler Federal Credit Union will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or Keesler Federal Credit Union any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) Keesler Federal Credit Union Notice. Keesler Federal Credit Union shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. (3) Free credit monitoring services are available to every active credit consumer via www.freecreditscore.com. This free service provides electronic monitoring and notifies a consumer of changes to their credit file. Kasasa Protect includes the ability to place or release credit freezes on your credit report with Experian only.
Certified Specialists will help Kasasa Protect consumers place or remove this credit freeze at no additional cost. In addition, Certified Specialists will provide the consumer with contact information for the other credit bureaus; however, they will not place the credit freeze at the other credit bureaus on their behalf. In accordance with the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act, credit bureaus are to provide one free credit freeze (and associated removal) per year for consumer requests made after September 21, 2018.
Trademarks & Credits: Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. Experian is a registered trademark of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.