with Keesler Federal's
FREE Financial Counseling.
Smart money management is key in achieving your financial goals. Your sound financial future is important to us. That's why we offer free financial counseling. From starting a savings plan to improving your credit rating, our Financial Counselor is here to help you create a spending plan so you can reach your short and long-term goals
We Are Here to Help You.
- Create a personal budget
- Learn to reduce debt and save more
- Create a spending plan
- Improve your credit rating
- Create a plan for meeting short and long term savings goals
For an appointment, call Tammy Scott at 228-701-1423 or
888-533-7537, ext 6407.
Below are links to download important budgeting and expense analysis worksheets in both .pdf and Excel formats
- Printable copy of the Financial Counseling Waiver - PDF Click Here
- Financial Counseling Budget Worksheet - PDF Click Here
- Bi-Weekly Spending Plan Worksheet - Excel Click Here
- Weekly Spending Plan Worksheet - Excel Click Here
- Weekly Expense Tracking Sheet - Excel Click Here
- Bi-Weekly Expense Tracking Sheet - Excel Click Click Here
- Monthly Expense Tracking Sheet - Excel Click Here
Federally Insured by NCUA