Will You Have Enough Income in Retirement?
Retirement income planning is the process of understanding how much income you’ll need during your retirement years to support the retirement lifestyle you want, and positioning your assets to provide that income. While there’s no such thing as a “one size fits all” plan, there are steps you can take to improve the possibility of a financially secure retirement.
You’re Invited to a No-Cost Retirement Income Planning Workshop.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to plan for when your retirement will start, including the impact of early retirement, delayed retirement and working in retirement
- Steps to estimate the amount of money you’ll need to meet your goals, factoring in health-care costs, taxes and inflation
- How to supplement fixed income sources such as Social Security and an employer pension
- What products and investment strategies you should consider
- How to establish a sustainable withdrawal rate and the best order to tap various accounts
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. All guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.