« Back to support home

How can I request a distribution from my IRA?

The member can request by signed fax, message board, or by visiting a FSR at any branch. If they are requesting by fax, or message board they will need to include in the request if it is a distribution from their Traditional IRA if they would like any federal taxes withheld and include the percentage (this will need to be 10% or greater) -OR- they can opt to state “ they do not want any taxes withheld” They will also need to include the amount to withdraw and how they want to receive the funds, ex. Deposit to savings, checking, HIMMA, or mail check.

Tell us about yourself