Depending on the type of check you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit. However, the first $1,000 of your deposit will be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
In addition, funds you deposit via DepositNow may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposited will not be paid.
- You deposit checks totaling more than $10,000 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the fifth business day after the day of your deposit.