Other mobile-friendly services
Apply for a Loan
No more wading through paperwork with our mobile-friendly loan application. Visit our loan application page from your mobile device, and get one step closer to your borrowing goal.
Find a Branch or ATM
We make it easy to manage your finances remotely, but we still love seeing you in person! If you need to find your nearest branch or ATM while you’re out and about, our mobile-friendly location finder is here to help.
Manage your finances by phone
With TONI you get free 24-hour access to your accounts from any touch-tone phone.
To Activate TONI: Call Member Contact at 1-888-KEESLER (533-7537) or visit a Keesler Federal branch near you.
TONI Phone Number (Toll Free): 1-800-272-8664
- Choice of Beginner or Expert Mode
- Balance information
- Check Clearance information
- Optional feature to transfer from one account number to another (call Member Contact to activate)
- A Touch-Tone Phone
- Member Number
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Helpful Information When Using TONI:
- Dollar amounts are entered without decimals
- Dates are entered as six digit numbers (MMDDYY)
- Have the share and loan ID numbers listed on your statement available
How to use TONI
- Dial 228-432-8664 MS Gulf Coast or 800-272-8664 Outside Gulf Coast
- Enter your account number and 4 digit PIN followed by the #.
- Enter a service code listed below.
- Enter ID number if TONI requests it.
- Use 99# to end each call
Reference or print a full list of TONI service codes here.
Enroll in online banking
Take full control of your finances with our online banking platform. Whether at your desk or on the go, you can stay in charge.
Get $100 for using our mobile app
Sometimes, a tote bag isn’t the surprise gift you really need. With Keesler Federal’s innovative Member Giveback program, you could win $100 just for using our mobile app. Every month, 10 members who use our mobile app receive $100. Why do we do it? Because we think you deserve more.
Depending on the type of check you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit. However, the first $1,000 of your deposit will be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
In addition, funds you deposit via DepositNow may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposited will not be paid.
- You deposit checks totaling more than $10,000 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the fifth business day after the day of your deposit.
- Sending Money
- To send money, log in to your online banking account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using their email address or account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- Receiving Money
- When someone sends money to you, you will receive an email or text message.
- If your financial institution offers Popmoney, you can log in to your account and direct the funds there. If your financial institution does not offer Popmoney, you can provide your account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to that account.
- If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender’s account.
- Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.