You can make business deposits via mail, by visiting any of the Keesler Federal’s branch locations, or through ACH. Cash, cashier’s checks and valid negotiable checks will be credited immediately to the account. You cannot deposit money to a business account via an ATM machine or at shared branching outlets.
Business services may be extended to members residing in any state where the credit union has a branch presence.
The business owner does not need to be a member in order for the business to open an account at Keesler Federal; however, each of the business owners need to be within our field of membership. We believe that most business owners will open their personal accounts at the credit union once they see the value of the products and the services that we offer.
- Sole Proprietorship: Owner must be within the Keesler Federal’s field of membership.
- Partnership (General, Limited, Limited Liability, Joint Venture): All Partners must be within the Keesler Federal’s field of membership.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC): All members of the LLC or the LLC’s business location must be within the Keesler Federal’s field of membership.
- Corporation (C and subchapter S): All owners or the Corporation’s business location must be within the Credit Union’s field of membership.
- Non-profit organizations and unincorporated associations such as municipal accounts within Keesler Federal’s field of membership.