Sometimes a tote bag isn’t the surprise gift you really need.
With Keesler Federal’s innovative Member Giveback program, you could win your car payment, your direct deposit matched up to $2,000, your mortgage payment up to $1,000 or one of many prizes just for being a Keesler Federal member. Why do we do it? Because we think you deserve more.
We select 36 winners every month. If you use one or more of the following products or services, you could be next!1
View the Official Contest Rules.
10 members who perform a transaction in one of our branches will receive $100.
Find a branch near you
10 members who use our mobile app will receive $100.
Download our app
10 members who use our bill pay will receive $100
Log in to online banking to sign up
1 member with a Keesler Federal credit card will have their payment reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a credit card
1 member with direct deposit will have their deposit matched up to $2,000
Log in to online banking to sign up
1 member with a mortgage through Keesler Federal will have their payment reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a mortgage
1 member with a Keesler Federal auto loan payment will be reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for an auto loan
1 member with a Keesler Federal signature loan payment will be reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a personal loan
1 member with a share certificate through Keesler Federal will win $3000.
Open a share certificate
Sponsorships & Donations
We’re committed to giving back to the local communities we call home. In 2018, we granted over $160,000 in sponsorships and donations. Here’s just a sample of some of the community projects we’ve proudly helped support.
Eagles Under the Oaks
Organized in partnership with The Oaks Golf Course in Pass Christian, this annual 18-hole golfing event raises funds for Combat Wounded Veterans of South Mississippi.
United Way Dragon Boat Races
This fierce competition puts strength and coordination to the test. Teams race across the water to compete for the Winner’s Paddle, while raising funds for the United Way of South Mississippi.
Thunder Over the Sound
During this family-fun event, the best Air Force flyers, including the famous Thunder Birds, stun audiences with their high-flying, gravity-defying aeronautical stunts.
Request a Donation or Sponsorship
Keesler Federal is committed to investing in events and organizations that positively impact the community and the members we serve.
What we support
- Retired military, veterans, active duty military and military family support
- Local youth support, education or development programs
- Financial education
- Community development projects
- Serving people with special needs, including those with health problems, the homeless and the hungry
- Cultural development
- Military-related business development activities
What we DON'T support
- For-profit, religious or political organizations2
- National organizations or organizations that do not directly benefit the communities served by the credit union3
- Social outings, parties, alumni banquets, family reunions4
- Donations to individuals
- Organizations that have previously received donations in the calendar year
Please keep in mind:
- Consideration will be based on availability of funds.
- Keesler Federal members will be given priority over requests by nonmembers.
- Keesler Federal must be guaranteed recognition by the organization or group making the request, such as published advertising, booth space, or signage.
- A photo or other proof of advertisement must be submitted to the Marketing department after the event in order to be considered for future donations or sponsorships.
Lisa J. Stubbs Memorial Scholarship Contest
Win $1,000 towards your education! Each year, Keesler Federal awards six undergraduate dependent students and four adult students a $1,000 scholarship for winning entries in our annual essay contest.
The contest is open to Keesler Federal members in good standing who will be full-time college students in the upcoming school year.
How to apply
Our 2021 essay contest is now closed.
About Lisa J. Stubbs
In 1992, the scholarship program was dedicated to Lisa J. Stubbs, a Keesler Federal employee of over 8 years. While employed full time at the credit union, Lisa attended night classes, working toward her degree. Lisa died at the age of 25 after a lifelong struggle with cystic fibrosis.
Since Lisa’s courage and determination were an inspiration to all who knew her, the scholarship program was renamed in her honor in hopes that her spirit of achievement would inspire others to reach new heights.
1Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required. See contest rules.
2This excludes the political action committees working on behalf of credit unions.
3This excludes national emergencies or natural disasters, or credit union trade association fundraisers.
4Some consideration may be given to organizations within the credit union’s field of membership.