A Legacy of Giving Back
Keesler Federal’s passion for making a positive difference in the lives of our members and within the communities we serve has been embedded in our DNA since the credit union was established more than 75 years ago. This commitment informs and influences everything we do – from daily personal interactions to broad initiatives such as our Member Giveback and Community Giveback programs.
credit union’s success though innovative givebacks.
Monthly Member Giveback Drawings
23 members who perform a transaction in one of our branches will receive $100
Find a branch near you
23 members who use our mobile app will receive $100
Download our app
23 members who use our online bill pay service will receive $100
Log in to online banking to sign up
1 member with a Keesler Federal credit card will have their payment reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a credit card
1 member with direct deposit will have their deposit matched up to $2,000
Log in to online banking to sign up
1 member with a mortgage through Keesler Federal will have their payment reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a mortgage
1 member with a Keesler Federal auto loan payment will be reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for an auto loan
1 member with a Keesler Federal signature loan payment will be reimbursed up to $1,000
Apply for a personal loan
1 member with a share certificate through Keesler Federal will win $3,000
Open a share certificate
First Responder of the Year Awards
Eagles Under the Oaks
Backpacks for Bright Futures
How to Apply
About Lisa J. Stubbs
Donations and Sponsorships
How to Submit a Request
Please complete the donation and sponsorship form in full and in detail to receive consideration for your request. The request must be submitted at least four weeks before donation funds are needed.
Please Note: A photo or other proof of advertisement must be submitted to the Community Development Department after the event in order to be considered for future sponsorships.
Send proof of advertisement to:
By Fax: 228-385-5583
Keesler Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Donations and Sponsorships
13083A Seaway Rd, Gulfport MS 39503
By Email: [email protected]
For questions concerning your request, please call 228-385-5500 ext. 6354.
What We Support
- Retired military, veterans, active duty military and military family support
- Local youth support, education or development programs
- Financial education
- Community development projects
- Serving people with special needs, including those with health problems, the homeless and the hungry
- Cultural development
- Military-related business development activities
What We DON’T Support
- For-profit or political organizations2
- National organizations or organizations that do not directly benefit the communities served by the credit union3
- Social outings, parties, alumni banquets, family reunions4
- Donations to individuals
- Organizations that have previously received two donations in the calendar year
Please Keep In Mind:
- Consideration will be based on availability of funds
- Keesler Federal members will be given priority over requests by nonmembers
- Keesler Federal must be guaranteed recognition by the organization or group making the request, such as published advertising, booth space, or signage
- A photo or other proof of advertisement must be submitted to the Marketing department after the event in order to be considered for future donations or sponsorships
1Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required. See contest rules.
2This excludes the political action committees working on behalf of credit unions.
3This excludes national emergencies or natural disasters, or credit union trade association fundraisers.
4Some consideration may be given to organizations within the credit union’s field of membership.