« Back to support home

I received a letter requesting a current copy of my insurance. How do I provide that to you?

Please recall that as part of your loan obligation you are required to maintain physical damage/Comp & Collision insurance for the full term of your loan.

If you have insurance, you will need your insurance declarations page and the notice from Keesler. Then, please fill out this Vehicle Insurance Verification Form. We will contact your insurance agent to verify that the data on the form is correct.

If you do not have insurance, please contact an insurance agency or company of your choice and purchase full coverage, including comprehensive and collision, and list Keesler Federal Credit Union as the lien holder.

Tell us about yourself