Online & Mobile Banking Help
The back of each check must include:
- My signature
- “Deposit via DepositNow”
- The last four digits of my account number
- Today’s date (mm/dd/yyyy)
The following items cannot be submitted for deposit using DepositNow:
- Any item drawn on my KFCU account.
- Any item that is stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark.
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information on the check.
- Any item not issued in U.S. dollars or drawn on a U.S. financial institution.
- Any item that is incomplete.
- Any item that is “stale dated” or “postdated.”
- Any third party check, i.e., any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed to me by such party.
- Savings Bonds
Depending on the type of check you deposit, funds may not be available until the second business day after the day of your deposit. However, the first $1,000 of your deposit will be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
In addition, funds you deposit via DepositNow may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposited will not be paid.
- You deposit checks totaling more than $10,000 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the fifth business day after the day of your deposit.
You can deposit checks into your Primary Savings or Checking account.
DepositNOW allows you to conveniently deposit checks from wherever you are by taking a photo or scanning the check.
For external transfers, a member is able to transfer $7,500 daily, $12,500 weekly and $50,000 monthly. There is no limit on internal transfers.
Follow this link to reset your password. You will need to enter your account number, email address and last name.
Follow this link to sign up for online banking. You will need to enter your account number, email address and last name.
No, your account information will not be shared with the recipient. The recipient will only see your first name, last name, and the message you wrote for the payment. When you send a payment to an email address, the recipient will also see your email address. Similarly, you will not be able to see the recipient’s account information.
Popmoney is an innovative personal payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. And you don’t need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current financial institution account.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Yes, Popmoney allows you to schedule one time or recurring future payments.
Yes, you may cancel a payment any time before or on the send date. Your contact will be notified if you cancel a payment after a payment notification has been sent.
No, currently you can only use Popmoney to send money within the United States. If you send a payment to your contact’s email or mobile, your contact will be required to provide a US bank account to receive the funds. Otherwise, the payment cannot be processed and the funds will be returned to your bank account.
If you make a payment before 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time on a business day, the funds will be debited from your account on the same day. You should see the transaction on your financial institution statement the following day.
If you make a payment after 7:00 p.m. Pacific time or on a non-business day, the funds will be debited from your account on the next business day.
This depends on the delivery option selected by the sender. If the sender has selected 3-Day or Standard delivery then the recipient will receive the funds 3 business days after accepting the payment. If the sender has selected Next Day or Express delivery then the recipient will receive the funds 1 business days after accepting the payment.
If the sender does not have an option to select a delivery speed, funds will normally be available to the recipient on the next business day if you are sending money to someone who has used Popmoney and has selected the Automatic Deposit option. Funds will also be available on the next business day if you have provided your contact’s account information.
In some cases, like when you have exceeded payment limits, the funds will be available in three business days
You can send money to someone using their email address, mobile number or account information:
- Email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account. You may want to tell your contact that standard message and data rates may apply.
- Account information (routing and account number): the money will be deposited directly into your contact’s account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact.
- Sending Money
- To send money, log in to your online banking account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money to anyone using their email address or account information.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- Receiving Money
- When someone sends money to you, you will receive an email or text message.
- If your financial institution offers Popmoney, you can log in to your account and direct the funds there. If your financial institution does not offer Popmoney, you can provide your account information at Popmoney.com, and your money will be sent to that account.
- If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender’s account.
- Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
Member Contact Center
Mon-Fri: 5:00am – 7:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Call us at: 00-800-8900-9000
or from Finland at: 990-800-8900-9000