Having an issue logging in to Keesler Online? Click here for instructions on how to fix it!
Keesler Online is free, fast, convenient and available when you need it, where you need it. It’s like having your very own personal Keesler Federal branch where you can get up-to-date balance information, transfer funds, request withdrawals, stop payments, get credit card information, use Online Bill Pay, and more.
Enroll in Keesler Online. You’ll be directed to a “New Enrollment/Password Reset” screen. This is for new Keesler Online members, as well as, for members who need to reset their password. Simply enter your Keesler Federal Credit Union account number and we will send a temporary password link using the email address associated with your Keesler Federal account number.
For step-by-step instructions, please use our Keesler Online Instruction Guide .
Check out these great tools within Keesler Online:
• Online Bill Pay – Pay almost any US merchant safely and set up one-time payments or fixed recurring payments like your mortgage payment.
• eDocs – Keep up with credit union documents in one place, with nothing to get lost in the mail. You can view your eStatements, eChecks and eNotices in one central location.
• eAlerts – Receive email or text notifications about activity on your account. You can set up the type of alerts you want to receive, from low balance alerts to large withdrawal alerts and more.
• MyFi Pro – View all of your financial accounts in one convenient location. Create custom budgets and track your spending to better manage your money and save more.
• SelecText – Get instant account information sent to you by text. Enroll any text-ready cell phone once and you’ll have lighting fast account information.
• DepositNOW - Rest easy knowing you can deposit any U.S. check by capturing a photo with your scanner! Your deposit will go directly into your Keesler Federal account soon after your transaction is verified. DepositNOW is available to members with a Keesler Federal checking account. Some restrictions apply.
Transfer funds between other Keesler Federal accounts you select.
Inter-account Access Authorization Form (PDF, 98 K)
Inter-account Access Cancellation Form (PDF, 84 K)
Set up scheduled payments from your Keesler Federal share accounts or from other financial institutions to your Keesler Federal account.
Pre-authorized Payment Form (PDF, 95 K)
This form can be dropped of at any Keesler Federal branch or sent by mail, fax or email:
Mail: P.O Box 7001 Biloxi, MS 39534, Attn: Accounting
Pre-authorized Payment Disclosures (PDF, 50 K)
Adobe Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download .
View the Keesler Online disclosure here .
*Please note there is a $10 processing fee if using the paper form to initiate a new pre-authorized payment or to revise an existing one. There is no charge to use the form to cancel an existing pre-authorized payment. There is also no fee incurred if setting up the pre-authorized payment using the ACH Transfers feature inside Keesler Online. Navigate to the Transfers menu item and select ACH Transfers (External Transfers).