Keesler Federal is dedicated to serving our military members, and we have included the following links and articles of interest:
- Want the ability to access on-line leave and earnings statement information, or the ability to input changes to your direct deposit pay election, or access/obtain W-2/1099R tax information? Just go to the DFAS site called myPay!
- What to know before you go - Deployment Tips (PDF, 483 K)
- Financial Checklist for Military Members
- Budgeting: The First Step to Financial Satisfaction (PDF, 258 K)
- Budgeting Worksheet (PDF, 34 K)
- Donate or receive assistance from Operation Helping Hand (PDF, 90 K)
- Are you ready to purchase your first vehicle, but have little or no credit history established yet? Don't worry, your credit is good with us. If you are first-term active duty in any branch of the armed forces, KFCU will help you establish credit with affordable auto loans and low rate credit cards. Ask about our First Flight Program at any KFCU branch.
- Build Wealth, not Debt with Military Saves (PDF, 459 K)
- The Air Force Home Page - News and information about the U.S. Air Force
- Navy.mil - U.S. Navy Official Homepage
- U S Army HomePage - U.S. Department of Army Home Page
- U.S. Coast Guard - the official homepage of the U.S. Coast Guard
- DOD - Overview of various branches of the Department of Defense
- KAFB - Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, Mississippi, 81st Training Wing
- Department of Veteran Affairs - Information and links relating to the Dept. of V.A.
- Marines.mil - the official website of the United States Marine Corps