Who can join Keesler Federal?
There are many ways to qualify for membership:
- Work at one of our 300+ select employee groups
- Have a family member who’s a Keesler Federal member
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Forrest, Pearl River, Harrison or Hancock counties, or select census tracts in Jackson or Hinds counties in Mississippi
- Live, work, worship or attend school in select census tracts in St. Tammany or Orleans parishes in Louisiana
- Live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in specified census tracts in Mobile County, AL.
- Military who can use the services at Keesler Air Force Base or at Royal Air Force Bases in the UK
If you’re not sure you’re eligible, contact us and we’ll help you with additional options for qualifying for membership.